Aside from the common gift ideas of new shoes, iphone/android arm bands, it band compression straps, bluetooth ear buds, or good ole' fashion socks, here are six funny (but useful) gift ideas for a runner on your holiday shopping list.
#1. Cat Themed Running Pants
Oh yeah. These are outstanding. Nothing like cat themed running pants. Why where the boring old single color capri running pants when you could stand out with these or these space cats.
If cats are not your thing, there are some very impressive penguins might be available.
- Size Tips: Our Pants are Asian sizes which are 1-2 sizes smaller than US sizes. Please refer to size information before purchasing.
- Soft and Comfortable Fabric: The material consist of cotton and polyester plus spandex, silky smooth feeling, skin-friendly. Loose style, cool printed jogger pants, unisex for men women, juniors, teens.
- Eye-catching Design: Elastic waist with drawstring,hipster novelty cool style,suitable for running,basketball,gym and other outdoor exercises.
#2. RUNNERS TUTU
From 80's to Superhero runs, more and more races each year are becoming themed where a tutu is not just an accessory but a necessity. Coming in different colors, you are all set for just about any themed race for the upcoming year.
- ADD SOME FUN TO YOUR RUN! Our White Tutu is perfect for any runner who wants to add style and fun to their next run. Our running tutus are a great accessory for themed races, 5K, 10K, half marathons, full marathons, and so much more! Whether you're dressing up with friends for a themed race or need an extra accessory for a costume or to cheer on your favorite sports team, our tutus are the perfect additional accent to any outfit!
- DESIGNED BY Gone For a Run – A USA based, family owned and operated business located in Connecticut. We pride ourselves on the integrity and quality of our products and firmly stand behind all that we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can make it right.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE! Made of a 3-layer tulle and measuring approximately 11” in length, our tutus are designed with a comfortable elastic waistband, which stretches approximately 23” to 39” in width. Not only are our tutus lightweight, durable, and comfortable, but they are easy to run in for all your races! Be sure to finish any race or marathon strong and in style while sporting our colorful tutus! We recommend wearing spandex, shorts, or leggings under our tutus for full coverage.
#3. A Personal Masseuse
Wouldn't be nice to have a personal masseuse waiting for you it band and foot after a long run? Well if you can afford to have a someone from the day spa waiting for you the next best thing is the Ultimate Massage bundle.The Ultimate Massage bundle comes with two foam rollers and two massage balls for your feet. Throw in the FREE Travel bag and you got your very own personal masseuse. #Winning.
- ✅ THE ULTIMATE FOAM ROLLER SET – The only foam roller set that includes an 18” high density, extra firm expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam roller, a 18 inch massage stick, a yoga stretching strap, a deep tissue massage ball, a spike massage ball, travel bag, workout guides, and access to video workouts on the market. The complete all in one set for serious athletes, yoga enthusiasts and massage therapists.
- ✅ PREVENT MUSCLE INJURY – Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and strengthening activities. This set is great for physical therapy, massage therapy, rehabilitation, before and after workout warm ups and warm downs, and yoga. Foam muscle rollers help to relieve muscles tension and increase muscle reflexology.
- ✅ PROVEN TO INCREASE PERFORMANCE – One of the best recovery tools to treat muscle pain and increase performance and flexibility. Rolling before and after workouts is part of a great stretching routine . Increases blood flow to the massage site, and flush away stored lactic acid with the included spike ball. Reduce stiffness and pain before and after workouts, exercise, running and training with the deep tissue massage extra firm ball.
#4. Knuckle Lights
The reviews on amazon for the Knuckle Lights are very funny. These lights are almost bright enough to light up a entire street while simultaneously providing a runner with a solid weapon to knock any potential threats to the ground. All kidding aside, these knuckle lights are highly recommended and are extremely light weight.
- JUST GRAB AND GO - No need to fumble with clunky headlamps, bulky vests, waist or shoe lights. Grab your Knuckle Lights and quickly head out the door on your next run or walk in the dark
- LIGHT UP YOUR NIGHT - 120 Lumen super-wide flood beams illuminates your entire path with a smooth, ultra-bright light that doesn't bounce, even with your arms moving
- PEACE OF MIND IN THE DARK - Knuckle Lights provide safe visibility to see and be seen by traffic. Enjoy night running or walking without the worry of being hit by a car or tripping over uneven terrain
#5. EGO DISPLAY
Anyone who has ever run more than a handful of races knows that it's "all about the bling". A beautiful way to display those glorious medals is on a Running Medal Display. Most of the displays can hold 16-20 medals some of which can hold many more. The medals slide right into the slots and are proudly displayed. This makes for a very memorable way to display medals and when friends come over and visit they serve as a motivator. Let's get the medals out of the drawer or from the top of the dresser and display them proudly.
- HIGH QUALITY FINISH – Allied Medal Hangers are cut from the highest quality brushed stainless steel using a high-powered precision laser which allows us to achieve stunning detail in our designs. We’ve been selling our medal hangers for 10+ years and have received thousands of reviews from customers just like you who are thrilled their hanger has withstood the test of time and the weight of MANY medals. The cost of our hangers comes directly from the quality of our products!
- PERFECT DESIGN FOR IDEAL ORGANIZATION – Unlike other products that use hooks to hang medals, our unique, slim and sleek flat bar design allows you adequate space to showcase each of your hard earned medals, without needing to stack a single one. Using your lampshades as a place to store your medals is a thing of the past! Hangs 12-18 medals.
- EASY AND FAST INSTALLATION - We know you have trained hard to achieve your award, so we want to make it as painless as possible to get your new hanger up on the wall and ready to fill with your hard earned medals. Each order includes all mounting hardware, as well as simple installation instructions. Our ¼” spacers provide the perfect offset from your wall for stunning visual appeal that’s easy to install.
#6. RUNNER'S DAILY LOG CALENDAR
Ok maybe not funny but it is useful. The fastest way to get fired up to run is a little motivation everyday. This 2021 desktop calendar features Over 300 original illustrated inspirational quotes and tips.
- 2023 RUN 365 DAY CALENDAR! Our daily 5.25" X 4.25" 2023 calendar is perfect for runners who believe in making the most out of every single day! Whether you want to start running more as part of a New Year's Resolution or are training for a marathon or triathlon, this awesome calendar will inspire you to wake up every morning and go run. You can even repeat the daily quote in your head as a mantra to help during those tough training days!
- OVER 300 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES! This 2023 Runner's Daily Desk Calendar includes over 300 original illustrated inspirational quotes for your daily dose of motivation. Whether you're a morning person or a night owl, your future mornings will be awesome thanks to these inspiring, powerful, and meaningful quotes. Start your day with a little inspiration thanks to this popular 2023 Runner's Daily Desk Calendar!
- 314 COLORFUL PAGES! Time flies when you're having fun (on your run!) so we created this vibrant 2023 Runner's Daily Desk Calendar to help you keep track of the days! This sleek desk calendar includes 314 pages with Saturday and Sunday combined as one page, making it easy for you to keep track of what day it is- and what day you're supposed to be training at the track too! From a chilly January run to a hot August workout, this calendar will be with you through every special day-all 365 of them!
So there you have it. We hope you find these ideas a little different than the usual and they bring a smile to the runner on your list.
Last update on 2023-06-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API