Having a treadmill in your own home can be incredibly helpful for many different people, whether you are a mom, someone who works at home, or someone who lives in an area with extreme weather or climate.
However, treadmills can take up a lot of space in your home. Even if they fold up, they still take up extra space in your home.
Below are treadmills that can be stored in small places, such as folded up under your bed.
Our 4 Best Treadmills That Fit Under Your Bed
Our Top Pick: Go Plus 2 in 1
*Premium Running Belt & Easy to Move
*This treadmill is portable and easy to move by the convenient transport wheels from somewhere of the house *Quick and easy assemble
4 Best Treadmills That Fit Under Your Bed
1. LifeSpan TR1200i
This compact treadmill can fold down to only eleven inches to make for easy under the bed or in the closet storage.
For the full in-depth review, head here.
This light-use treadmill can incline up to six percent and supports users who weigh up to 250 pounds.
The Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) screen console tracks your time, pace, distance, calories, speed and incline.
It also has built-in console speakers, which allows you to listen to your iPod or MP3 player as you walk or jog.
This treadmill will support any speed up to eight miles per hour. The TR200i treadmill also has a USB port which allows you to upload to your LifeSpan Fitness online account.
This gives you access to different exercise programs and detailed reports of your exercise and health results.
It comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame as well as warranties for the motor, parts, and labor.
Look how thin it is!
A lot of reviewers compare the TR1200i to Nordictracks popular 6.5S, you can read for yourself here.
Check out all of the features on LifeSpans website.
2. Go Plus 2 in 1
If your goal is to get some miles in, you will need a treadmill that has been built exclusively for runners such as a Go Plus 2 in 1. We bought this treadmill used and as you can see, it's very thin!
This is the best treadmill for small spaces as it can be slid under the bed and has a set of wheels that enable you to push it away when not in use.
It can be folded completely flat to a height of only 5 inches.
This amazing treadmill has a console that features a huge display that is not only easy to read, but it has a heart rate sensor and a 1.4 mile track running.
- 2-In-1 Treadmill: With the 2-in-1 design, this Superfit treadmill offers 2 different running speeds. When the risers are raised, the running speed is 0.6 – 10.5 mph for you to run. And when it serves as an under desk running machine, the speed is 0.6 – 3 mph for you to walk or jog. Under this mode, please use the remote control to start it. And the speed unit could be switched between mile and km in APP.
- LED Touch Screen & Colorful Light: The LED touch screen allows you to adjust the speed, volume and feeds back your sports data in time, such as calories, pulse, time, distance and speed. And the colorful light will flash according to your running speed.
- Powerful Motor & Shockproof Running Belt: Equipped with 4.75HP powerful motor, this high quality Superfit treadmill provides quiet environment. And the 5-layer running belt is shockproof and anti-slip which protects your knees from accidental injury and offers a comfortable running experience.
Yet another thing to like about the treadmill is its one touch incline and speed feature which allows you to adjust your settings without having to interrupt your work out session.
It has a heavy duty 2.25 continuous horse power motor, and it has an incredibly stable base.
I love the blue tooth option for listening to my favorite podcasts and music.
At last, it requires no tools for installation and assembly and is easy to maintain and adjust.
3. Ancheer Folding Treadmill for Home
It comes with preset workout programs that make it possible for you to set your workout according to your needs.
You can enter jogging, walking or high running speeds of up to six miles per hour.
This treadmill can fold flat under a bed with a height of 9.45 inches, or 24 centimeters. It comes with a motor of 1.5 continuous horse power and a speed of 0.5 to 6 miles per hour. It also has transportation wheels that help you to move it easily when not in use.
Another feature is the LCD window display that allows you to track various functions such as time, speed, distance, calories, and even your heart rate.
- 【Professional 2-in-1 treadmill】Our Ancheer 2-in-1 treadmill can be used as a treadmill or walking pad under the desk. When performing high heart rate fat burning exercises, the handrail can be lifted and the speed can be adjusted between 0.5 and 7.5 MPH to protect your safety. When you need to work, you can fold up the handrail and place the treadmill under your desk to work while exercising.The speed can be adjusted between 0.5 and 4 MPH.
- 【Multiple Control and 12 Preset Programs】 Our treadmill is equipped with button, remote and Bluetooth APP control. You can link the treadmill to your phone through Bluetooth. There are different scenes and modes in the APP, so that you can have the most scientific and effective exercise and record your exercise data. You can also use the mobile phone holder to watch videos, listen to music or chat with friends during exercise.
- 【7-Layer High-Tech and hight-density Running Belt】ANCHEER walking pad treadmill is committed to providing users with safer and more secure products and services. This under desk treadmill product adopts a 7-layer high-tech non-slip and 8 shock-absorbing running belt, which can enhance the safety of users during exercise and protect your knees. Moreover, the treadmill also uses a PEP sound insulation layer to make your running quieter and more comfortable.
- 【Super Quiet and Powerful Motor】Considering that many users use it in home, we equipped a High-Power quiet strong 2.25HP motor in this compact treadmill with a weight capacity of 265 lbs. The powerful motor of this walking pad not only has a stable and high weight capacity but also can be ultra-quiet! You can exercise anywhere without making a lot of noise, and without disturbing others when using this under desk treadmill at home or in the office.
- 【Muti-function LED Display and Easy To Move】The LED display on the folding treadmill clearly shows time, calories, speed and distance, keeping your movement data at a glance and clearly to monitor your progress in real-time. The folding design of the treadmill and its own rubber wheels can make it easy for you to move and store it. It can be placed under the sofa or in a small storage room to save your family space.
The treadmill comes with an automatic oilier, and it is easy to assemble as well as adjust its track.
Finally, it is incredibly quiet which is excellent, especially if you are living with other people.
4. BiFauno 2 in 1
The BiFauno 2 in 1 can be easily converted into flat treadmill.
This treadmill has a strong and quiet a 2.25 morot
If you want a treadmill that will enable you to walk without all of the fancy bells and whistles, this is the right choice for you.
Its wheel and folding design make it easy to transport and store, and it is another super quiet treadmill.
Finally, it is one of the cheaper treadmills on this list, so it will not break your budget!
Conclusion: The 4 Best Treadmills That Fit Under Your Bed
Treadmills are incredibly helpful pieces of work out equipment, but they can also take up a lot of space in your home.
If you have a small space, it is important to have a treadmill that is easy to store.
The above treadmills are great for folding up and storing under your bed so that they will be out of the way when they are not in use.
- The Benefits of Running on a Treadmill & How It Can Help You
- The 4 Best Treadmills for Apartments That Are Actually Worth It
- The Top Treadmills Under $500
- The 4 Best Treadmills Under $400 - Reviewed
- Used Treadmills Price Guide
- The 5 Best Treadmills under $1000 That Are Worth Every Penny
- 10 Beginner Treadmill Running Tips
- The 5 Best Treadmills That Are Budget Friendly
Hi, Jeremy Here,
I am the the guy behind Train for a 5K. On this site, I share everything that learned along my running journey. The content I create is the running training I wish I had before we started this journey. About Me.
Last update on 2023-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API