Having a treadmill in your own home can be incredibly helpful for many different people, whether you are a mom, someone who works at home, or someone who lives in an area with extreme weather or climate.
However, treadmills can take up a lot of space in your home. Even if they fold up, they still take up extra space in your home.
Below are treadmills that can be stored in small places, such as folded up under your bed.
Our 4 Best Treadmills That Fit Under Your Bed
Our Top Pick: Go Plus 2 in 1
*Premium Running Belt & Easy to Move
*This treadmill is portable and easy to move by the convenient transport wheels from somewhere of the house *Quick and easy assemble
4 Best Treadmills That Fit Under Your Bed
1. LifeSpan TR1200i
This compact treadmill can fold down to only eleven inches to make for easy under the bed or in the closet storage.
For the full in-depth review, head here.
This light-use treadmill can incline up to six percent and supports users who weigh up to 250 pounds.
The Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) screen console tracks your time, pace, distance, calories, speed and incline.
It also has built-in console speakers, which allows you to listen to your iPod or MP3 player as you walk or jog.
This treadmill will support any speed up to eight miles per hour. The TR200i treadmill also has a USB port which allows you to upload to your LifeSpan Fitness online account.
This gives you access to different exercise programs and detailed reports of your exercise and health results.
It comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame as well as warranties for the motor, parts, and labor.
Look how thin it is!
A lot of reviewers compare the TR1200i to Nordictracks popular 6.5S, you can read for yourself here.
Check out all of the features on LifeSpans website.
2. Go Plus 2 in 1
If your goal is to get some miles in, you will need a treadmill that has been built exclusively for runners such as a Go Plus 2 in 1. We bought this treadmill used and as you can see, it's very thin!
This is the best treadmill for small spaces as it can be slid under the bed and has a set of wheels that enable you to push it away when not in use.
It can be folded completely flat to a height of only 5 inches.
This amazing treadmill has a console that features a huge display that is not only easy to read, but it has a heart rate sensor and a 1.4 mile track running.
- 2-In-1 Treadmill: With the 2-in-1 design, this Superfit treadmill offers 2 different running speeds. When the risers are raised, the running speed is 0.6 – 10.5 mph for you to run. And when it serves as an under desk running machine, the speed is 0.6 – 3 mph for you to walk or jog. Under this mode, please use the remote control to start it. And the speed unit could be switched between mile and km in APP.
- LED Touch Screen & Colorful Light: The LED touch screen allows you to easy adjust the speed, volume and feeds back your sports data in time, such as calories, pulse, time, distance and speed. And the colorful light will flash according your running speed.
- Powerful Motor & Shockproof Running Belt: Equipped with 4.75HP powerful motor, this high quality Superfit treadmill provides quiet environment. And the 5-layer running belt is shockproof and anti-slip which protects your knees from accidental injury and offers a comfortable running experience.
Yet another thing to like about the treadmill is its one touch incline and speed feature which allows you to adjust your settings without having to interrupt your work out session.
It has a heavy duty 2.25 continuous horse power motor, and it has an incredibly stable base.
I love the blue tooth option for listening to my favorite podcasts and music.
At last, it requires no tools for installation and assembly and is easy to maintain and adjust.
3. Ancheer Folding Treadmill for Home
It comes with preset workout programs that make it possible for you to set your workout according to your needs.
You can enter jogging, walking or high running speeds of up to six miles per hour.
This treadmill can fold flat under a bed with a height of 9.45 inches, or 24 centimeters. It comes with a motor of 1.5 continuous horse power and a speed of 0.5 to 6 miles per hour. It also has transportation wheels that help you to move it easily when not in use.
Another feature is the LCD window display that allows you to track various functions such as time, speed, distance, calories, and even your heart rate.
- Innovative 2-in-1 Treadmill: This Ancheer treadmill has 2 distinct functions. You can place the treadmill under your desk/table, and enjoy a walk at a speed of 1 to 4mph. When the handrail is raised, the treadmill can serve as a regular treadmill for running at a speed of 1 to 7.5mph. You can place your tablet/phone on the phone holder to watch videos and let long workouts fly by!
- 3 Ways to Control & Super Quiet: You can operate this treadmill using physical buttons or the wrist-mounted remote control. Alternatively, you can control your workout using the fitness app, giving a total of three ways to control the treadmill！There are 12 preset programs to choose from, and the 2.25hp motor ensures this electric treadmill operates quietly with no shaking or sliding, meaning you won't disturb others.
- Comfortable Running: Equipped with an advanced shock-absorbing system, deck cushioning mechanism and 5-layer compressed tread belt, our motorized exercise treadmill effectively absorbs impacts and protects your knees. The wide 40" x 16" running surface means you can run at full speed without having to watch your feet or worry about slipping off the edge.
- Portable & Sturdy: The foldable compact design enables this desk treadmill to be placed under a bed/sofa/desk or stored upright, saving space when not in use. Wheels allow you to move it around effortlessly. Pull the emergency-stop band to stop the running machine instantly. This 2-in-1 folding treadmill has a solid-steel frame with a weight capacity of 265 lbs.
- Installation-Free, LCD Screen & App Integration: No assembly required. You can track the time, distance, speed, heart rate and calories burned on the LCD screen. Fitness app integration allows you to participate in interesting cross-training workouts designed to get you moving. All our portable treadmills for home are quality-assured and we offer full product protection for a whole year.
The treadmill comes with an automatic oilier, and it is easy to assemble as well as adjust its track.
Finally, it is incredibly quiet which is excellent, especially if you are living with other people.
4. BiFauno 2 in 1
The BiFauno 2 in 1 can be easily converted into flat treadmill.
This treadmill has a strong and quiet a 2.25 morot
If you want a treadmill that will enable you to walk without all of the fancy bells and whistles, this is the right choice for you.
Its wheel and folding design make it easy to transport and store, and it is another super quiet treadmill.
Finally, it is one of the cheaper treadmills on this list, so it will not break your budget!
Conclusion: The 4 Best Treadmills That Fit Under Your Bed
Treadmills are incredibly helpful pieces of work out equipment, but they can also take up a lot of space in your home.
If you have a small space, it is important to have a treadmill that is easy to store.
The above treadmills are great for folding up and storing under your bed so that they will be out of the way when they are not in use.
- The Benefits of Running on a Treadmill & How It Can Help You
- The 4 Best Treadmills for Apartments That Are Actually Worth It
- The Top Treadmills Under $500
- The 4 Best Treadmills Under $400 - Reviewed
- Used Treadmills Price Guide
- The 5 Best Treadmills under $1000 That Are Worth Every Penny
- 10 Beginner Treadmill Running Tips
- The 5 Best Treadmills That Are Budget Friendly
Hi, Jeremy Here,
I am the the guy behind Train for a 5K. On this site, I share everything that learned along my running journey. The content I create is the running training I wish I had before we started this journey. About Me.
Last update on 2022-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API