My wife and I are expecting our second child in May. Like most soon-to-be or new parents we feel stressed about buying gear for the baby. Trying to find a stroller that keeps both kids happy and that my wife and I both like has been a real test.
There are jogging strollers that are more versatile than others. These strollers are made with the runner in mind and are safe both kids and parents. For those with more than 1 kid, a double stroller is a better option.
There are many other benefits to purchasing a double jogging stroller. First, it helps my wife and I stay active with both kids and second it allows us to take manage both girls at the same time (#winning) .
The 4 Best Double Running Stroller
The Best Overall Double Running Stroller
5-point safety harness that is adjustable.
Easy to wash padded seats.
Parent tray that has cup holders, built-in speakers, and plug-in for mP3 players.
Ability to accept up to 2 Flex Loc Infant Car Seats.
Products made by the Baby Jogger company are designed by parents. Feedback from parents helped the company provide solutions to everyday problems. The bigger picture is to help parents and children be in more places and see more things. They did just that with the City Mini Double Stroller. This stroller has a variety of advantages
For the jogger, it is easy to push. It is made of lightweight material to help with easy mobility. It is simple to stop by using the hand operated, flip-flop friendly parking brake.
The second reason is it is easy to fold. Folding involves lifting straps. It becomes compact and takes up minimal space. It’s so simple a person can fold it with one hand.
The stroller is extra comfortable for the kids. It features supportive plush seats and an advance buckle system with a five-point safety harness. The harness is adjustable and comes with shoulder pads and buckle cover.
Lastly, the City Mini Double Stroller is highly versatile. It can turn into a customizable travel system with a car seat adaptor. Additional add-ons include liquid holsters and child trays perfect for demanding child who constantly wants goldfish.
- Patented quick fold technology fold your lightweight double stroller in one step
- Front wheel suspension soaks up road bumps. This vehicle is suitable from birth to 5 years, Maximum weight: 50 lbs /22 5 kg, maximum height: 44 in /112 cm in each seat
- Twin stroller features comfortably padded seats reclines to a near flat position with vented seat tops;Type:Travel System Compatible
Baby Trend has been a world-wide leader in juvenile products for the past 26 years. The company uses innovative technology to meet the needs of parents. The Navigator Double Jogger Stroller does just that with pneumatic, all-terrain bicycle tires that makes it easy to maneuver on any terrain while jogging. The wheels also include an easy to use parking brake and have reflectors for visibility and safety In addition to the wheels, the stroller includes the following.
- Accommodates 2 Baby Trend infant Car Seats
- Dimensions: 32.5" W x 46" L x 43 H" | Weight: 43 lbs
- Locking front swivel wheels, and pneumatic bicycle tires
Another Baby Jogger product made it on the list! The Summit X3 Double Jogging Stroller has the ability to go on various terrain ranging from malls to mountains. Many parents call this stroller their favorite crossover stroller for many reasons.
The size and weight is a deciding factor. It has been said this version is easy to turn and less "canoe-like" than other BOBs. The weight of the stroller is evenly distributed between front and back wheels, so it doesn't feel like it's going to tip over backward.
The seats in this stroller do not sag in the middle like other BOBs, and the seats feel more supportive. These two criteria are due to the crossover bar that goes through the middle. The seats both recline independently and are easy to maneuver.
Other features include a handlebar brake to engage the rear drum brakes. For extra security, it has a runaway strap secured on the bottom in case of falling. Lastly, it has storage baskets and meshes pockets to make traveling convenient.
- Patented quick fold technology allows you to fold your double jogging stroller in one step
- 16 inches rear and 12 inches front air filled tires with front wheel lock mounted on the handlebar for easy conversions between jogger and stroller mode
- All wheel suspension system soaks up road bumps and hand operated rear drum brakes give better control on hilly or uneven terrain
BOB 2016 Ironman Dualie Jogging Stroller
BOB's Ironman Duallie Jogging Stroller is meant for the Ironman athlete, sprinter, or endurance athlete as it is known to be the official stroller of the Ironman. There are multiple features that make this ideal for multitasking a long run and taking the kids out.
The lightweight design and fixed front wheels help with stability and fast speeds. The wheels help set new personal records by providing 16-inch aluminum alloy slick tires (like the ones on road bikes), which are meant for the pavement.
Other amenities of the stroller include:
- Fixed front wheel provides increased stability whether jogging or speed training
- 16" semi slick, air filled tires on lightweight aluminum alloy wheels mean that this stroller is built for speed just like a road bike
- Hand activated front caliper brake for added control when jogging downhill
Jogger strollers range in a variety of prices, and each maker has its own patent features. Price and features help a parent meet their and kids’ needs. Jogger strollers make multitasking easy, and they are also suitable for leisurely strolls or running errands around town.
Last update on 2021-03-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API