Purchasing a Treadmill for your own home can be very healthy and beneficial, but finding the correct one can be a challenge. Which brand of treadmill do you go with? What needs do you have, and which ones provide you with the best options for the money?
In today’s article, we are going to review two different companies – Sole Treadmill and Nordictrack.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SOME OF THEIR FEATURES - sole
Sole – Sole prides themselves on providing the most amount of features for the least amount of money. The Sole Treadmills typically have an extra-wide platform for each runner, to give you a little more stability as you run. They also offer a longer platform to work on, some up to 60”.
Another great feature that Sole offers on their treadmills is a folding deck. Instead of having to leave it out and having a bulky treadmill take over a room, by utilizing their technology to easily fold the treadmill up, you can store your treadmill in a non-evasive space when it is not in use.
- While running on the treadmills, Sole offers you a wide assortment of options which are great for everyone from a beginner to an experienced runner.
- One of those options is the incline feature – Sole offers you 15 different incline levels while on the treadmill. By having the ability to change the incline feature by this much, you can create a variety of different workouts for you to really maximize your time on this treadmill every day.
- The motor on a treadmill is very important, and the Sole treadmills come with some very powerful motors. They have treadmills that have up to four horsepower, which can easily power any run at any incline you have, for as long as you want to run.
- The Sole Treadmills come with a display which shows a lot of information. They come with brightly lit LDC displays, up to 10", so you can check your progress with monitored feature you want. You can also change the display using the buttons on the arm bars, rather than the display, if you so choose to.
- These treadmills also come with built-in speakers, as well as audio inputs, so you can listen to any variety of audio you desire. If you have a 2016 model, you can enjoy the Bluetooth connectivity of any BT capable device.
Lastly, Sole offers an app for you to utilize, and keep track of your workouts. By using the app, you can analyze various informational data points in order to help you build the best possible workout each and every time. You can pricing on some of their most popular models HERE on Amazon.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SOME OF THEIR FEATURES - nordictrack
Nordictrack – Nordictrack is known within the industry of pushing the limits when it comes to technology and advanced systems, while also offering a great value. They have a wide range of options available to you, to fit your needs and budget.
These treadmills come with the Nordictrack Spacesaver Technology, which includes various shocks, which make the treadmills very easy to lower and raise, so you can keep your treadmill stored conveniently when not being used.
- Most of the Nordictrack treadmills come compatible with Icon’s iFit software. You can purchase a subscription to the iFit software, which can track every workout you participate in, whether it is on the treadmill or not. This software syncs with Google Maps, which helps simulate runs thru any terrain.
- These treadmills also come with cushions and special shocks, to help reduce the amount of pain on your joints. By reducing the high-impact on your joints, you can enjoy longer runs over a longer period of time. By adding support, they give you the option of utilizing this treadmill for the long-term.
- The typical Nordictrack treadmills come with the option of changing incline levels, up to 12%. You can integrate in a variety of workout options, and giving you the option of creating flexible workouts. By mixing up the muscles you work, this treadmill to give you a full workout experience.
- There are some models of Nordictrack treadmills which are within their incline series which can increase your incline up to 40%! This is well beyond anything standard within the market, and can offer you a large variety of workouts to participate in.
- The Nordictrack treadmills come with a 7” display, which helps keep track of any aspect you want to track with your run. It is a touchscreen, allowing you to easily change from one look to the next, so you can see whatever amount of information you want at any time.
The motor on the Nordictrack is a Commercial Plus 3.8 hp motor, which can move the belt on your treadmill up to 12mph. Most of the treadmills also come with up to 60” of belt, giving you a long tread to run upon, no matter if you have a short or a long stride. Check the most up to date prices on Amazon.
No matter what kind of Treadmill you are looking for, both Sole and Nordictrack have a wide assortment of models and price ranges.
Sole – Low-end models start at a retail price of $900, and their high-end models of treadmills can range up to a retail price of $3,000. Here's the link to Amazon to check the most updated prices and models.
Nordictrack – their treadmills start on the lower side of $500 retail price. Their higher-end models run close to $2,500 at full retail price. You can check these up to date pricing and models right here.
Both companies offer a wide range of options for you to choose from. Depending upon what your needs are from a treadmill, both Sole and Nordictrack offer you solutions to meet your needs.
No matter which Treadmill you decide upon, you will end up with a machine which will lead to a great exercise each and every day.