The 5 Best Elliptical Machines Under $300 for 2018
It is a myth that the best elliptical machines are expensive. In fact, there are high-quality machines for under $300.
There are reasons to purchase an elliptical machine over a treadmill. Treadmills are, in most cases, more expensive to make because of the different motors, weight, and size of them. Ellipticals are lightweight and require one simple motor.
Ellipticals do not create an impact on the knees or joints. For runners, having an elliptical at home is ideal for inclement weather or to keep up with cardiovascular health on a busy day.
There are a variety of elliptical machines for under $300. Each machine has its own unique feature that makes that machine stand out from the others. Regardless, there is an inexpensive elliptical machine that can meet one’s needs.
1. EFITMENT Compact Magnetic EllipticalThe EFITMENT Compact Magnetic Elliptical Trainer is belt driven in order to provide a smooth, no impact workout for both the upper and lower body. This machine is ideal for someone who wants the benefits of running plus an added upper body component.
The belt drive and flywheel are set it, so it is quiet and requires minimal maintenance. A steady heart rate can be achieved and monitored using the hand pulse sensors located on the stationary bars. One of the reasons why this machine is versatile for everyone is it has 8 levels of magnetic resistance. Adjusting the resistance helps an individual reach his or her fitness goals. In order to reach fitness goals, the LCD screen displays time, speed, level of resistance, calories burned, and pulse rate. The foot plates have oversize frames and have non-slip footpads, so it can accommodate all sizes and maintain grip.
There is wheel attached to the bottom of the machine, which makes it easy to move and store. It features a small footprint design in order to fit in small spaces. The slim design makes it a breeze to carry, which gives peace of mind to muscle strains. The maximum weight is 220 lbs, and the average price is $200.
- COMPACT - A small footprint design with a shorter 11in stride length makes this a space saver and ideal for small rooms, apartments, or anywhere where a tight space is required
- PORTABLE - Making the transformation of your home into your own personal fitness studio is effortless with these convenient transport wheels! Simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage. ..no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain. Wheels at the front of the unit allows the user to move their bike around with ease, from room to room, or store it away out of sight.
- TOTAL BODY WORKOUT - Provides a no impact, smooth flowing workout for your upper and lower body. Perfect for a user who wants all the benefits from running, but is safer on the knees and incorporates more upper body movement for a total body workout
2. ProForm 150I Elliptical
The ProForm 150i Elliptical machine is perfect for those who want to go from the couch to running! The new healthy lifestyle can be started without leaving the house too. The machine is cordless, so it makes it convenient to move around. Here are the benefits and features:Modest 2-inch speakers: features impressive quality sound to keep the momentum going during the workout
- Front drive design, 17 inch stride length, soft grips upper-body workout arms, oversized pedals, Inertia-Enhanced flywheel
- 12 resistance levels, ipod-compatible audio, Transport wheels, adjust leveling feet, water bottle holder
- iFit ready, large LCD display, 12 workout apps, EKG heart rate monitor
3. Body Champ BR1895 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer
With the Body Champ BR1895 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer, a home workout is easy to integrate. Intensity levels can be adjusted and customized due to the Magnetic Adjustable Resistance built into the machine. Advanced built-in technology allows the user to pick from 16 different resistance levels or any of the 16 preset workouts. It also features an LCD screen, integrated handlebar system that tracks heart rate, and a workout DVD.
These primary features make this machine the ideal effective training tool for all levels of fitness. Here are some other features of the Body Champ BR1895:
- Magnetic Adjustable resistance System for progressive increase/decrease to intensity levels for seamless, uninterrupted workouts. Includes one (1) compatible AC adaptor
- Advanced built-in Technology includes exercise computer LCD display; 16 levels of resistance; 12+ exercise programs including 10 preset workout programs; and an integrated hand-grip heart rate System
- Simple, effective training for all levels ranging from cardio-based exercise to muscle-toning goals; total Control of intensity for a total body workout and includes a workout DVD
4. Body Xtreme Fitness 4-in-1 Elliptical
- Newly designed 4-in-1 Body Xtreme Fitness Elliptical Exercise Bike! Natural elliptical motion eliminates any stress on joints and ankles
- Equipped with hand weights (2lb & 3lb), and resistance bands (can be removed) for additional strength training
- Also includes easy-dial tension adjustment to suit your own workout goals. High-momentum fan blades produce a gentle breeze as you exercise!
5. Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer
The Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer makes getting a workout in a busy schedule easy. This trainer is lightweight and convenient. It can be used standing or sitting. A workout can happen while sitting at a desk! There are various benefits to this simple machine.
The sitting and standing positions targets different areas. The standing position allows the individual to engage the core and balance in order to strengthen the area. The sitting position exercises the legs. In addition, the forward and reverse motion focus on different muscles in the legs.
The elliptical trainer comes with textured pedals, which allows for fast pedaling without the feet slipping. The trainer comes in three color options in order for people to express themselves vibrantly.
- PORTABLE, QUIET AND EFFICIENT CARDIO: This mini strider is compact and lightweight, making it easy to use and transport to any home or office space. It's quiet and unintrusive, too. The minimal space required is 24.5 x 17 inches
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION WITH MONITOR: Vary the intensity of your workout by turning the adjustable dial while you stride. See your stats while exercising with the display monitor.
- MULTIPLE MOVEMENT OPTIONS: Depending on your needs and abilities, the In Motion E1000 Compact Strider can be used sitting or standing. Pedal forward or reverse to target different muscles.
These are the top 5 machines that are under $300. Each machine features its own unique feature that makes it easy for an individual or family to find the perfect one. Elliptical machines are more convenient that treadmills due to its compact nature and easy mobility.
Last update on 2019-06-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API